Monthly Report No.93 (October 29, 2018)
Dear AC21 members,
Greetings from the AC21 General Secretariat!
Thank you very much for your continued support. We would like to share some updates with you.
News & Updates
(1) Call for Application: Special Project Fund (SPF) 2019
Application Period: November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Academics of AC21 member institutions are eligible to apply for this grant program provided by the AC21.
Those who wish to apply for the SPF should consult their university's AC21 Communicator(s) and obtain the SPF guidelines and application form for the 2019 round.
The “2019 Guidelines for AC21 SPF” is now available at our website (Please refer to the Guidelines for eligibility): http://www.ac21.org/english/activities/special/
(2) AC21 Newsletter Vol. 25 is now available at our website
The AC21 Newsletter Vo. 25 issue is now available at our website. Many thanks to those who have kindly contributed to this issue!
Please refer to :
- 9th AC21 International Forum 2018 at Jilin University
- AC21 International Forum 2018: Participant Reports
- AC21 Special Project Fund(SPF)2017: Reports from Awardees
- AC21 Special Project Fund(SPF): Results of the 2018 Round SPF Awarded to 4 Projects This Year
- APAIE 2018
- NAFSA 2018
- From Dr. Watanabe of Nagoya University
- Upcoming AC21 Activities and Event
- AC21 General Secretariat Activities (Apr 2018 - Sep 2018)
- AC21 Members
- What is AC21?
We appreciate all contributors to this issue!
The next issue of Monthly Report will be in December.
Thank you for your continued support to AC21 and its activities.
If you would like to share news or event information with the other members through this Monthly Report, please send them to AC21 General Secretariat at: email@example.com.
AC21 General Secretariat