Monthly Report No.74 (October 24, 2016)
Dear AC21 members,
Greetings from the AC21 General Secretariat!
Here are some updates and news to share with you.
1) Latest issue of AC21 Newsletter out now
On October 17, the AC21 Newsletter Vol 22 was published online at:
Here's what the issue includes:
- 8th AC21 International Forum 2016 at Chemnitz
- AC21 International Forum 2016: Participant Reports
- APAIE 2016
- NAFSA 2016
- AC21 Special Project Fund (SPF): Results of the 2016 Round
- AC21 International Graduate School 2017 to Be Hosted by Gadjah Mada
- Upcoming AC21 Activities and Events
- AC21 General Secretariat Activities (Apr 2016 - Sep 2016)
- AC21 Members
We thank all contributors to this issue!
2) Application for Special Project Fund (SPF) 2017 to start next month
The 2017 AC21 SPF Application period will be open from November 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017. We sent last week the SPF Guidelines with the Application Form for the next year's round to all AC21 members. They can be also found and downloaded in two formats (Word and PDF) from the AC21 website: http://www.ac21.org/japanese/activities/special/
We look forward to receiving many proposals from our members.
3) Financial Support for Students to participate in AC21 International Graduate School 2017 at Gadjah Mada
Since the previous student event in 2015, AC21 provides a limited number of students studying at member universities with financial support to enable them to participate in the AC21 Student World Forum (SWF) or AC21 International Graduate School (IGS).
This funding program will apply to participants in the upcoming IGS 2017 to be hosted by Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia and the General Secretariat is scheduled to issue the call for applications early next year.
Successful applicants will be granted an amount equivalent to the flight fare between their home country and the host country.
4) AC21 Steering Committee (STC) Meeting open for STC members only
We would like to announce that the AC21 STC Meeting 2017 at Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia will be held only for STC members, in order to streamline the relevant arrangements and costs, and facilitate effective discussion at the Meeting.
Furthermore, from 2017 onwards, the STC Meeting will be held not only as a closed meeting exclusively for STC members, but also on a "paperless" basis, from the perspectives of time- and cost-efficiencies, as well as of eco-friendliness.
Thank you for your continued support of AC21 and its activities.
If you would like to share news or events with the other members through this Monthly Report, please send them to the AC21 General Secretariat at: email@example.com.
AC21 General Secretariat