Monthly Report No.104 (November 29, 2019)
Dear AC21 members,
Greetings from the AC21 General Secretariat!
We are happy to share with you some updates and information.
News & Updates
(1) Call for speakers at the AC21 International Forum 2020(IF2020) in Thailand (Now Closed)
Thank you for those who have submitted the proposal for the AC21 IF 2020 at Kasetsart University, Thailand.
For further information, please contact:
AC21 IF2020 Kasetsart University contact email address: email@example.com (please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org )
(2) AC21 Newsletter Vol. 27 is now available on our website
The AC21 Newsletter Vo. 27 issue is now available on our website. Many thanks to those who have kindly contributed to this issue!
Please refer to our website at: http://www.ac21.org/english/publication/newsletter/
- AC21 International Graduate School 2019：Report from participants
- Attending APAIE and NAFSA Conferences
- The 17th AC21 Steering Committee Meeting Report
- Upcoming AC21 Activities and Event
- AC21 General Secretariat Activities
- AC21 Members
- What is AC21?
We appreciate all the contributors to this issue!
(3) AC21 STC Skype Meeting in December, 2019
Our next AC21 STC Skype Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 12, 2019, 20:30-22:00 JPN time. Before the meeting, AC21 General Secretariat has been asking all of our AC21 members to share their thoughts on the proposal by casting their vote via online form until Sunday, December 1, 2019. (14:59 GMT / 23:59 JST). Thank you for those who have cast their votes for the online GA Proposal.
Thank you for your continued support to AC21 and its activities.
If you would like to share any news or event information with the other members through this Monthly Report, please send them to AC21 General Secretariat at: email@example.com.
AC21 General Secretariat